Friday, October 10, 2008

Selfish

When I went to see my shrink today, I said it.... something that has been lingering in my mind all these times...

How selfish I am....

Living a life focusing on nothing more but the healing of my self....

Seeing nothing grander than putting my self together... in all capacity.

Operating not on what is expected of me (or the shoulds) but what I could do to patch myself together back in one piece...

What about a career or wealth that could bring forth contributions to... say... people who me care such as my family?

But, nope...

Like what I heard when going to bed the other day....

The voice said... "Take care of your health" for there is nothing grander than being in good health and nothing could worth all that much without health....

My daily goal in practice.... getting my health together in all capacity....

All else.... forgotten in split seconds...

Guilty... am I.... perhaps, for being so selfish....

No comments: