Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tiramisu

Before I got out today, I was told something like....

"You should have cleaned up your room before you go out because you might be able to pick up a guy at the bar tonight..."

I responded....

"Nobody gonna be coming to my place the way it is.... It would have to be me going to his place...." 8-O lol

So, I spent some time at the bar, doing the regular not doing to much kinda thing... and forgot all about the picking guys up kinda thing....

Back home I came... and saw that friend of mine who made the comment of the picking up thing...

I looked at him and said, "Where was the guy who was supposed to pick me up?"

"Maybe you are looking for the wrong guy to pick you up..." So I was told...

"Maybe the guys is at a wrong bar..." So I might have replied....

Then, I thought to myself....

I am a professional bar girl.... How come I never encounter guys who want to pick me up at the bars? See... nobody ever said to me... "Hi, there... here comes my pick up line...." 8-O lol

Or... could there have been guys who tried to pick me up just I had no idea that they were trying, me, to pick up unless them media have depicted the concept of picking people up in the bar wrong? 8-O lol

Then, I thought... interesting question.... how does one ever know that someone is trying to pick him or her up?

No comments: