Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gift? 8-O

I have been working very hard on trying to catch up with my class readings... and finally got done with this book titled Inner Work.

It was not like I had preferred to be playing scrabble night and day whenever I had free time rather than doing my reading...

Rather, some part of me had told me that it was not yet time and I have to put these books down until the time is ready for the contents of these reading might get my alternative selves to much room to roam....

Then, it was about 2-3 weeks ago when I got the OK from... what you might call intuition or even delusions to start reading the Art of Possibility....

Then, afterwards, I started to go through the chapters in this book titled Inner Work... a book about using dreams and active imaginations to tap ourselves into the unconscious...

While reading this book, especially the part about Active Imaginations, I couldn't help but wonder... how on earth would people try to put themselves into a state that I could escape not...

For me, what is being described in them scenarios are synonymous to my delusions and hallucinations...

At the same time, the concept of having multiple selves residing in one is one I have long pondering about....

Regarding listening to the unconscious speak... didn't I postpone the readings all the way up till 2-3 weeks ago when my voices told me that it is time to start doing so?

Then, I realized... perhaps, it is a gift... in disguise... while others, presumably, have to try so hard to tap into their unconscious thought, my delusions and hallucinations simply spring up left and right on their own schedule .... 8-O lol

No comments: