Monday, October 13, 2008

Imaginary world

One thing I learned so far about my disordered thoughts is that...

I am my own worst enemy because it takes me to construct an imaginary world about unfounded expectations.... no one else to blame... unfortunately...

As I have mentioned before.... such an imaginary world does have an impact in real life... such as the full time position that I had at hand which I lost.... because I thought I told the president of the school that I could not make it to work "telepathically" while I didn't realize until much later that.... the message apparently was lost somewhere in the ether.... 8-O lol sigh...

In addition, I just could not shake this unfounded feeling that, somehow, some people are accessing my private blog without me granting them the access.... Crazy does crazy does... I guess... 8-O lol


A quote from the Art of Possibility by Zander & Zander

'Nature makes no judgment. Human do. And while our willingness to distinguish good and evil may be one of our most enhancing attributes, it is important to realize that “good” and “bad” are categories we impose on the world--- they are not of the world itself.'
P. 105

Mendelssohn 'Italian' Symphony No.4 - 1st mvt. p. 143-145

No comments: