Monday, July 13, 2009

ATM

There was this class that I was supposed to take 2 years ago... then... there was the accident... which took a huge chunk of my life away.... a shake up... literally to both my mind and body...

Two years later, I finally have the chance to attend the class...

So I sat in the classroom... listening to people talk and happily taking my note...

I thought to myself... this is so nice... I am finally finishing what I was supposed to have started two years ago... when the only thing really matter was the last miles to the house in slow motion... 8-O lol sigh

At some point, this thought came up to me... I wouldn't have been able to do it two years ago... This time I am sure...

It was such a surreal feeling...

It felt as life happens in asynchronous transfer mode...

I am eventually living some part of my life that was supposed to have taken place two years earlier...

It also reminds me of what I described in my thought in process.... finally... that piece of dasein is brought in to the time line of my life...

No comments: