Saturday, July 25, 2009

Milk

Mama likes to drink me and likes me to drink milk as well...

When I went to get some milk a bit earlier, I found that the 1 gallion milk we just bought is almost all gone.

After mama woke up from her nap, I made a suggestion...

"Didn't we just get some milk two days ago? It is almost all gone. What do you think we go get a cow so that we can milk our cow everyday for fresh milk?"

"Sounds like a good idea." So replied mama.

"Except for where are we going to keep the cow? Maybe in this tiny spare space in my room?" 8-O lol

So reminded me of that husband of mine who is supposed to be a baker...

In my much younger years, I used to love eating bread and other baking goods. So I had thought...

"I think I am going to marry a baker so that I could have bread and other stuffs everyday." 8-O lol

No comments: