Friday, July 10, 2009

Insanity

Walking down the street and on my way home, this thought occurred to me...

This is absolutely insane for me to feel so sane...

The thing called immigration status is supposed to be something so very distressing given its consequences....

I am still in status and will be short out of status in a few days...

Yet, even after the decrease of Seroquel as well as the contextual influences, the amount of positive symptoms remain to be lower than before and I am finding the delusional beliefs such as people know me gradually dissolving one bit at a time...

I find myself coping with the situation in the same manner as I do my comparison shopping for groceries...

Surely, it could be that I am still so drugged that I am failing to sense and express my affects...

It could also be the manifestation of the negative symptoms...

Regardless...

So I walked down the street...

With this thought in mind...

I've been reading about psychotic in pain...

Next week... I will need to switch to learn more about things such as the disability law and education... to finish this class I haven't been able to attend the last two years due to life's circumstances... while, working to move through all that I could do with da immigration status since there ain't no nothing I could do about things with what I have no influence over...

And I kept on walking... with this thought in my mind... the insanity of sanity...

Or, am I starting to lose sight of my insanity? An alternative hypothesis.... 8-O

No comments: