Friday, July 10, 2009

Their loss

I love how my friend had it put after my last jackass disappeared into the ether of limbo....

"That's his loss... He doesn't know what he is missing..."

Then I thought of those men I once-upon-a-time loved so dear to the extent that I might have loved them to death... and who dumped me so easily... ouch... 8-O lol

So, to ease da boo boo in my injured ego...

"It's their loss..."

Especially when I am such a great house-wife material...

3 dollar for all provided purchased in Upper Westside Manhattan.... 8-O lol



At the same time, I pondered... what kind of points does it entail to try so hard clinging to them relationships that never really gone anywhere and to get myself stuck with them guys who didn't really quite care too much of a bag of beans about me?

Then I came across this pop quiz on face book.... which led me to rethink what is important to me in a relationship in addition to love...

So I thought... companionship.... since I am sort of very much done with the madness associated with crazily in love given that I am already insane by default....

While searching for my Mr. Goodbar... those short in beans... their loss... 8-O lol

No comments: