Thursday, July 30, 2009

Free drink

As I was hanging out tonight, this young man behind me apparently dropped a beer... and, the beer splashed all over my back... sort of...

The immediate response I had was...

Umm.... that was funny...

It was like I just had a beer shower for the first time in my life even though I actually already took a shower before I got out...

So I thought...

Ya... I might have complained about nobody even buying me a free drink....

Ain't no free drink as such.... 8-O lol

Then I thought of how I had wished to take a year off after I am done with trying to get the green card thing...

Although I did not get the Green card, I did take a whole year off due to the disabilities... 8-O lol

So they say...

Beware what you wish for especially when your wish might be granted a bit off from the perfect scenario.... 8-O lol

At the same time, don't know what exactly is strange about it.... yet... sort of strange... my reactions to some strange situation.... 8-O lol

No comments: