Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gratitude

I was doing some writing earlier on, which led me to this thought that came up a few nights ago and today again...

Gotta thank those exs for bringing an alternative dimension to my life...

I guess... they opened up my eyes to some experiences otherwise inaccessible... a thought that finally emerges in sort of the most chaotic state of my life... so far....

At the same time, it seems sort of ridiculous for me to be doing the bumble jumble about relationship etc... Sort of like watching criminals continue to commit crimes while the meteors are on their way down to destroy the planet.... 8-O

If you ask me why... please don't blame it on me... I am supposed to have cognitive impairment and my head has the propensity to do its own thing.... In other words, it's not me... it's my head etc... 8-O lol sigh...

No comments: