Friday, July 10, 2009

Distorted perceptions

So I thought of this short-term ex of mine... someone once-upon-a-time much cuter than Danzel Washington...

I remembered his name... Brian... something...

Yet, I have no picture of him...

So, I did some research for him... something I tried before to no avail...

Brian in crystalogy...

I got lucky this round and actually found him...

Clicked through da link leading me to his page... with a big smile on his face in the picture shown...

"Shxt!" So I thought to myself... "He ain't looking as cute as I have remembered..."

So they say... the state of being in love is equivalent to a chaotic state of imbalance in your neurotransmitters...

What it be like... distorted perceptions? lol

And... speaking of vanity fair... so vain as I am... no wonder I am pneumocephalic... 8-O lol

No comments: