Friday, December 10, 2010

Also da antibiotics and anti-inflammatory meds

A few days ago, I saw myself going into da valley of da death de depression... 8-O

Misery...

Dissapation...

Hopelessness...

Death...

The end...

And... other blah blah blah otherwise not specified...

Then... the light ball went off... also... what it be like... the down time having something to do with the treatment for my abscess in the throat and tonsillitis?

Finally done with antibiotics and anti-inflammatory meds... and the body also seem to be in a much better shape...

On my way from the doctor's visit today, I didn't even have to think about how other people might be in a far worse-off state....

I feel fine... I feel happy... I feet happy...



8-O lol 8-X

To be honest, I am still PHD... pile high and deep.

Circumstances hasn't changed much except for my body is recovering much better from the 潰不成軍 of my immune system....

At the same time, I am eating now all different kinds of food though something does tell me to stay away from certain food... the kind of food that gives me the feeling that it would be too hard to swallow down... 8-O lol

Such change in the mental state... wow... I am surely impressed.... speaking of body and mind... 8-O

And, so commented my sis... "What if it is your mental health condition coming back?"

Well, at this stage, I guess... let somebody else do the worry for me on that perspective... so to speak... social loafing? 8-O 8-X lol

No comments: