Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Down time

When going to bed last night, this question came to my mind...

Could the meds for physical condition also have contributed to the down time of my affect if not more depressive state above and beyond the fact that... duh... I am simply wholly lethargic as per the warning of da anti-biotic?

Speaking of which... I have been on antibiotic since Nov. 28th and pain medicine since Nov 27th although I did take two days off from the pain meds for my cutting throat....  Tomorrow will mark the last day of the antibiotic treatment.

Funny enough, when I went to see the dentist, he mentioned something like...

"Well, you have been on antibiotics for all these times.  Your body is in the best condition."

Think about it... paradoxical yet no truer words.... 8-O lol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: