Monday, December 27, 2010

Bookmarklet

There is one thing I surely do not understand about the facebook games..... the use of bookmarklets...

Apparently, some people consider it as cheating... well... something true about it but... Since I have not logged in to my facebook accounts for a while, I have to clean up a whole lot of requests sent from everywhere.

What is even more scary about the game requests is that, apparently, facebook only show you about 100 of them at a time.  Shall you ever be in my shoe, you will find yourself clicking away... not even yet in side of the game, but at the FB interface level... accepting or rejecting them requests while finding more of more of them requests popping out.... the ones that you don't even know ever existed.

Moreover, in my case, a whole lot of these requests have already expired and this is the reason why I had to outsource something else to do these game-related activities for me.... (Yet, in this scenario, is it still me playing the game? 8-O)

So,as I am typing out these blurbs while looking for documents about the implication of facebook and my life so far...

I have on this other tab of this browser.... JGrabAllGifts bookmarklet running... the book of one of my faces... cleaning up.... 8-O lol

Anyways, a question I am trying to figure out... could the facebook games have any impact on my mental health status.... as each of the requests are being answered at 20 second interval automatically....

Interestingly, it's almost 2 years since facebook was first mentioned on this blog...

No comments: