Thursday, December 23, 2010

Was bist du von Beruf?

"Was bist du von Beruf?" is one of the few sentences I can still make in German.

Well, what do you do to make a living?

Since I had to quit that full-time job that got me into the hospital, I am back to be unemployed.  Ouch.

The funny thing is that, in the back of my mind, somehow I knew along the way it was to come except for I did not know in which way my system would collapse... even before I took the job...

I knew something was not ready.

However, since that thing called "I knew" is often wrong as per my delusional propensity, I went ahead with it though ending the last few days of my employment on sick-leave. 8-X

Nowadays I am getting stronger and recovering even better again... especially physically...

I continue to go to my physical therapy and go to see my rehab doctor.

At the same time, I start to get back to my writing and... oops... back to monkeying around with zynga games.

As I was on my way to my physical therapy today, I had a realization...

I always wanted to be a writer except for it ain't like I have a clue what I can write about.

Since, out side of the times I spent in physical therapy, my daily long walk and my swinging exercise, I spend a huge amount of time in front of the computer writing about how I don't know what to write...

Today the only desktop support service I could provide is for myself.

Today the only person I can remotely teach a squat to is myself.

Today the only statistics that is causing me grief is.. me.

Having worked for all these years... today...  Was bin ich von Beruf? 8-O

Now that no other titles are applicable...

Can't even call myself a housewife since... oops.. can't find no man to marry me. 8-O lol

Wow... how wonderful... so I thought to myself...

I am a writer.

For all those years that I wanted to be a writer, I happened to be something else.

Interestingly, today it would be really nice to get some simple job and make a dine or two, I am forced by la forza... home resting...

Just so happen... all else taken away from me... I end up being a writer... writing about how I have no idea what to write about. 8-O lol

Except for... the first and the very last book I published was 5 years ago... my dissertation... which I sold... like... 1 or 2 copies? 8-O lol

No comments: