Wednesday, December 22, 2010

centos5 8-O

As I was checking the Stats of this blog, I found this strange referring URL...
http://centos5.vf02.com/php/new_vf02/pre-screen_eval/assignurl_v4.php.....

Centos...

What is Centos and I seemed to have heard it before... (guess, I was thinking the cousin of this Ubuntu I am using today... CentOS... which I seemed to have tried out earlier this year...)

I clicked through the link and ended at this log-in screen...


So I clicked through the link to go to its home...


Interesting... someone might have accessed my blog through a location where secured login is required?

Then, I decided to go directly to http://centos5.vf02.com/...

Alas... the clicking of da link redirected me to the Cyber Crime section of the United States Department of Justice.

8-O

That does get me paranoid... even more... 8-O 8-X

Might have to do with some of the pictures I got from the Internet, I guess?

Otherwise... I love the United States of America... I love the United States of America... repeat n^n times n~infinity.... 8-O lol

If not... I spread the message of love... like da gentleman for years walking up and down Broadway... "I love you! I love you!"



(Regardless how many times I updated this post and the contents themselves.... the question I have at this point is...

How does one come up with all the above mumble jumbles... from a simple meaningless URL... other than it is close to full moon? 8-O  Intriguing...)

No comments: