Sunday, December 19, 2010

What have I been up to? (As tough as ㄅㄆㄇ)

Other than working really hard trying to figure out how to get myself recover from head to toe...

After the event that led to the big time realization that now me speak even no good Chinese now 8-X, I started to work really hard on my Chinese writing and keyboarding skill.

I still remember the time when I look at people who needed to find keys one by one when typing and thinking to myself... they need more training in automating the "key finding" skill...

Not to realize that... today... it is me myself who needs the training today.

Well.. ain't like I haven't been done or doing da thing called re-learning to walk and re-learning to think kinda stuff?

Being an excellent typist for the longest time, I have already forgotten the pains involved when I learned to type in English ages ago...

I have also forgotten what it took to get to the state of typing without even having to think of the keys... the fingers simply move to the location...

En route, using google site, Chinese version, I created my first Chinese website populated with traditional Chinese characters and the info was based on the contents I prepared for the big-flop speech largely destroyed by my lack of insights about my now no-good Chinese proficiency. 8-X lol sigh

Gotta say, if all that I have to do is to put things together in English, it might take only a few hours.  Unfortunately, it took me a couple of days to get some pretty drafty kinda contents out because, first, I have to translate ideas from English to Chinese and, second, I have to type them out in traditional Chinese.

Anyways, the up-side of the whole 9 yards... I can see, in the near future, I can feel much more comfortable using this term called "bi-lingual"... beginning with... being able to be a better typist using phonetics.

No comments: