Friday, May 16, 2008

Conversion disorder update

Conversion disorder has been a ghost hanging around by myself since I had my injury at work in June, 2006, which put me in pain no one could understand and mobile disability.

In theory, if it is all the ordinary stress I experience that is contributing to my psychological maladjustment, by removing myself from the US, we shall be able to see miracle, AKA me suddenly moving with no spasms no more.

Arriving in Taipei yesterday, I did not really have the time to check out my walkability. Yet, today, after I paid a visit to a psychiatrist, I walked home and observed myself having to stop for spasms as usual.... to be honest, I seemed to be walking fewer steps before hitting a stop... which might have something to do with that 24 hour long trip I took to get back to Taipei from New York City.

Or, perhaps, my conversion disorder might have intensified because the synergistic effect of having my mama and papa together causes more stress that those I had in NYC... lol (oops... how impious a daughter I am... 8-X)

No comments: