Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yo, I have suffered enough

In Ratology-- Down with Meds, I refused again and again to use the word suffering because I did not want to dwell in such notion.

I stubbornly resisted to say I suffer even though out the whole time when I was in the degree of pains that I could not yet look back.

Yet, in recent times, when those God or gods come preaching me about the things I need to know about life (or the shrinks might call it my superego), I found myself having a paradigm shift in my modus operandi....

Instead of simply listening to what I am being preached about, I try to convey the following...

"Yo, I have suffer enough and I think I have done both my share and my parents' share so far. Please makes sure you keep your promise of giving me a good life from now on and let my parents live long and healthy so that I could take care of them such as taking them to tour all around the world."

Then... I would get this feeling that...

The voices find me really funny because I am trying to bargain with them--- be them God, Gods or not....

Pazza pazza... I know I am pazza... lol

No comments: