Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Have you heard me recently?

This boss of mine asked me today...

"Have you heard my voice in your head recently?"

I felt really awful and appologized to him... "Sorry, I haven't heard your voice recently. "

I, then, reassure him that I will try my best to bring his voice back and let him known when it happens. lol

As a matter of fact, the majority of the times the voices I hear are manifested as the speech of those Gods ever since I starting listening to Odyssey and Iliad.

For instance, when I was on my way back from my orthopaedics doctor, on the bus, the thing that took over my head and made is sort of hard to move told me something like... "You are protected by Gods. Guided by Spirits." 8-O (Ummm... this makes it sort of weird to be going out to pick up some man for a one-night stand shall Gods be always watching over me... 8-O lol)

Also, yesterday, after I made the posting about humor and curiosity, I heard Mr. Frankl talking to me and clarifying some ideas to me.

There are still times, though, when real people's voices would be the content of my hallucinations and delusions.

Speaking of the contextual influence of positive symptoms.... 8-O lol

No comments: