Saturday, May 3, 2008

Psychosomatic

This boss of mine was fairly amazed by the fact that, nowadays, I could move the laptops much better and walk better as well.

He said to me something like, "Now you are getting better. It was all psychosomatic."

I responded, "Psychosomatic? A bunch of idiots." (oops... and of course I added a disclaimer that I did not mean he is an idiot. lol)

I, then, continued, "If my condition gets better, it is the proof for psychosomatization. If my condition does not get better, it is also psychosomatic. Regardless of my conditions, those who want to psychosomatize me could always find a way to make their argument."

In addition, the last time I checked, it seems to be worse off to be psychotic than to be purely neurotic (e.g., pathological kinda psychosomatic)... since the psychotic state could actually encompass the psychosomatic department... (have you ever thought it is some dead man's spirit using your body to teach you to dance some specific type of dance?)

With all the drug I am taking, I am still having pains and feeling spasms.

This makes me feel like to ask the proponents of the psychosomatization hypothesis that...

"Again, what good does the label of psychosomatization have on my conditions?"

No comments: