Thursday, February 26, 2009

72s and withdrawal

My good friend came into town to spend some time with me today....

Given the amount of withdrawal symptoms I had to go through yesterday, I was fairly afraid last night that we might not have a good time together because my withdrawal symptoms might be worse since less and less of the accumulated nicotine is present in my system....

As I have mentioned in an earlier posting, the withdrawal symptoms were still pretty bad earlier today up to about 12 o'clock--- at which time when much of the tension starts to clear away.... up to the point when I took my smoke for the early afternoon.... and when I actually got a real buzz out of da second smoke for the day... (and... ain't it so nice to be able to actually get a buzz out of a smoke? lol)

I had gotten the 72s or the shorter cigarettes instead of them normal size cigarettes.... as an attempt to cut down on the nicotine consumption...

Interestingly, the decrease amount of nicotine intake did not seem to make the withdrawal symptoms much worse...

More accurately, the severity of the withdrawal symptoms seems to have decreased quite a bit later in the day today when compared to those of yesterday or earlier this morning....

Hopefully, things could get stabilized by the end of this week so that I could start planning on cutting my smoking down to 3 a day....

No comments: