Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Think about us

On my way home, I went to get a cup of my late day coffee....

So was I recommended... think about us sometimes...

Good point....

So I decide to take a few moments.... stopping all things at hand and thinking of all the nice people I know...

So... the reality is that... after I stopped for quite a while to think of the people that I have known so far...

I come to the conclusion, again, that...

So fine a life... to know so many a person so very nice...

And, I thought of what I said to this friend of mine the other night...

If there is anything I have gained through my era of disability in both body and mind....

I have been given the wonderful opportunities to see the bright side of life and the stunning beauty in people, if not, simply, mankind.....

And, what about the dark side?

Can't quite find the reason to dwell in the dark side in the face of the sunny side.... (it is preference... or a decision... I guess... when there is a choice...)

No comments: