Sunday, February 22, 2009

g(f(x))

This thought came up to that head of mine recently....

If there are people who could really read my mind, what it be like to be someone who could read this delusional mind of mine?

In other words, given f(x) represents what is in fxck-up mind...

g(f(x)) represents what is in the mind of people who could read my mind...

Since f(x) is a function of my world, delusional or not, would g(f(x)) contains any trace of my ordinary delusionality at all?

Then I realized...

g(f(x)) is what they labeled as Folie à deux while its formation doesn't even require one to be able to read a psychotic mind like mine... 8-O lol

On a second thought... I had this other realization...

g(f(x)) could also simply represents how I live with my f(x).... so does it mean that I am both the imposée and the simultanée of my folie? In other words, it is that folie part of me that is making me folie? 8-O lol

Then and again... I thought...

Reflecting on how it feels to be facing my delusional kinda dasein... to be g(x)... tough...

No comments: