Wednesday, February 25, 2009

hiding out

As the withdrawal is driving me up the wall, after I got off work today.... I thought to myself...

I need to go hide out in my room.... clearing myself from all forms of human contacts.... before I do anything else under the influence of nicotine withdrawal....

Since the really bad physical withdrawal is deemed to last for a couple more days, I also had this plan in my head that I was to take my day off tomorrow to stay away from all human contacts and to spend one more of the miserable day on my own studying them math equations... the first time in my life planning anything as such...

Then, this good friend of mine contacted me and told me that she is coming into the city tomorrow at noon and will be stay with me over night.... which, apparently, annuls that plan of mine to hide out and be on my own....

No comments: