Friday, February 27, 2009

New phase

The tension remains as I continue with my scheduling of 4 smokes a day... 4 of the Marlboro light 72s more exact...

In addition to more restricted cognitive capacity, something new I am observing in recent day is the sense of fatigue, lowered energy level together with the irritability I have already reported... all of these could be plausible indications of depression.

Considering that nicotine could serve as stimulants, it does make perfect sense for the sudden and gradual decrease of nicotine level to bring up the severity of depression kinda symptoms.

Granted, existing literature seems to have found a higher propensity for female patients with depression to encounter worse withdrawals, including depression symptoms, when comparing to others during the process of smoking cessation.

Yet, I am not going to jump right into the conclusion that I am going to go in the dire of depression and stay there...

Things change and I am not gonna give myself a label so that I can live up that labeling that I get myself assigned....

In addition, although the sense of fatigue and lack of energy has gotten stronger recently, when I was hanging out with my good friend yesterday, I was happy and relaxed and didn't really have the time to be worrying about them sense of fatigue... On the other hand, it might have something to do with the fact that we walked about 70 Manhattan blocks the entire afternoon... in other words, so they say, exercise helps...

No comments: