Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Overdosed?

I think I might be starting to get overdosed by Seroquel recently...

For the majority of the time, I walked around feeling more and more disassociated from the world... the surrounding.......

While there usually is nothing going on in my head, other than hallucinations and delusions.... there are ever fewer activities going on nowadays...

Except for... for reasons unknown.... I have been having some difficulties falling into deep sleep...

More accurately, it would be like I was half awake and half sleeping.... while dreaming at the same time...

I also had this strangest experience recently....

One night, I went to bed at around 12... finally fell asleep...

Then, around 1 o'clock, I woke up and was wide awake... hearing in my head in Chinese...

"There are ghosts... there are ghosts..."

One reason this experience stood out so much was that...

I have been waken up by pains and spasms before...

Yet, never in my life have I been waken up by my hallucinations and delusions in the middle of the night telling me that there are ghosts.... 8-O lol sigh

Having to wake up early to work, I actually had to take one of da Clonazepan... while wondering to myself... Am I really overdosed?

At the same time, it actually might be a good thing that I am afraid of ghosts for the more delusional I was, the less I was afraid of da thing called... ghosts... And, when I was REALLY delusional-- institutionalizable grade kind of delusional--- I actually thought that I was befriending all creatures in the spiritual world.... 8-O lol sigh

While, at the same time, yours delusional couldn't help wondering... could it be someone playing with my head? Sort of along the line of thought insertion kinda thinking... 8-O lol sigh

No comments: