Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Evil?

This friend of mine said to me today...

"You are evil...."

Evil am I or am I not is not my own judgment...

At times, I would simply say that I am pretty talented in mirroring... sort of like a parrot..

Simple application of psychological principle... what you see is the projection of thyself... 8-O lol

It does make me feel happy that...

No longer do I need to be good... although I intent not doing nobody harm...

I want to be evil... speaking out my thought and pretending not that I am some nut-case grade kind of good girl... brain-washed by da delusional paranoia... daring to have in mind nothing more than good thought...



Some might think this as the manifestation of over-justification, for me, what this says is that...

Despite the fact that symptoms never cease...

I am less delusional... 8-O 8-O 8-O lol

No comments: