Sunday, February 22, 2009

g(f(x)) cont..

Then, I guess it was yesterday... again... when I thought of how my symptoms .... or... how my coping mechanisms gradually lead to shift in my modus operandi and my worldview...

Given the grandiosity is an important part of my delusions or one major component of function f(x) is grandiosity....

A major component in g(x) is this thing called "not taking myself too serious," which is included to help attenuate the impact of the grandiose nature of my psychotic worldview.

Although my coping mechanism g(x) has been helpful, it has been causing some internal problems recently as I am making myself trying to apply for a faculty position...

Coming from this g(f(x)) worldview and the outcome of my reality check based on it... I am sensing this extreme sense of cognitive dissonance having to BS about how I have any understanding of psychology etc while I don't no jack about no nothing.... (and, of course, with the only thing I really know as... at the end of the day, I am but a 800 bl gorilla in the room..) 8-O lol

No comments: