Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lesser evil

Yesterday afternoon, as I was walking back home from my grocery shopping... down that familiar Broadway...

All of a sudden, the world surrounding me seemed unreal....

It felt as if I had never seen the neighborhood before...

Everything seemed so very there but not there... present but absent.... or me, rather...

It was as if I was experiencing temporary outage in accessing information in my long term memories...

Eventually, that strange state went away.... and I was able to get back feeling alive again in the here and now...

Then, Today it snowed.... while yesterday the temperature actually reached 52....

Such a drastic change in the weather...

Could that strange state of my mind simply be a reaction to the approaching snowstorm and the cold front? (At least, this seems to be a better alternative to a belief that someone else, regardless who that someone was, took over my head and looked at the surrounding through my eyes.... 8-O lol)

No comments: