Friday, February 20, 2009

to be or not to be and what..

Recently, I am seriously considering this thing called cutting down on smoking... if not quitting...

If I could quit successful, may God bless me so that I don't have to quit again... 8-O lol sigh

So, I cut my daily smokes down to about 10-11 cigarettes a day on Wednesday....

Yesterday, Thursday, I put on the patch at around 11 o'clock.... only to find myself tormented by the unbearable tension headache from 5-6 o'clock on...

The tension headache was so bad that I was started to feel noxious at some point... It felt so awful that I wish I could change for a new head without the tension that was killing me more and more...

So I took my patch off since it felt as if the amount of nicotine being released to the blood stream was not enough...

Then, I decided to go hang out and had a drink or two...

Some time later... I came to the realization that...

OMG... the tension headache was mostly gone... though did not disappear...

So was I told by this friend of mine...

"Why don't you try for a while to be having a drink every other night until you could get done with your nicotine withdrawal?"

This is quite some interesting kinda suggestion.... for... given my propensity to be obsessive compulsive.... comparing between having one too many a cigarette and alcoholic beverage on a daily basis.... which is lesser expansive and less evil?

Since neither one seems to be a good option, what kind of bad habit shall I pick up? 8-O lol

No comments: