Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ain't no nothing

Mama was talking about what is to happen with me in terms of my prospective to stay in NYC.

The good thing about the state I am in, I guess, is that... ain't no nothing so grand and so big...

To survive in one piece... gotta learn to see that ain't no nothing so big...

Then, I thought of the concept of losing it...

Ain't no chance for me to lose no nothing...

What could you possibly lose when you ain't got no nothing... not even them marbles? 8-O lol

Guess this is what makes me lucky.... anything out of nothing makes it an extra... thus, I have been granted much (especially now I feel my thinking 8-O)

Then, again, I thought of what that guy in Time Traveller's Wife said about the possibility of travelling in time...

What would it be like if that 25-year-old me have the chance to encounter this me today?

Again, the same question, would I change a thing at all?

So I "thought"... in agreement with that Bana guy... what fun would it be to know the future? In addition, grandpa's paradigm... ain't no nothing gonna change at all... possibly...

In addition, all the fights for prizes and desires-- invisible cities, all these times, what good have they done for me lately?

On a second thought... oops... perhaps I am going crazy... 8-O

Guess this is why life is a zero sum game... you win something.... you lose something... and vice versa... Sort of like what I could not run away from before is unnecessary complicity, as evident by my dissertation. What I have been granted if not stuck at nowadays is... on the contrary... simplicity... nothing up there... all is complex and all is simple...

And, perhaps, life is like quick sand... the harder you try to hold on... the faster you lose... 8-O

(took over an hour to put all sentences together... wonder whether it sounds like the city of desire?)

No comments: