Sunday, August 23, 2009

Simple

When chatting with my mama today, we talk about how many people are very complicated and sophisticated.

I think I am very simple.... sort of like durchfallen kinda simple... Partially has to do with this nothing much upstairs kind of state of mind.... 8-O lol

Then I said to my mom...

"I think I might have wanted to be very sophisticated or maybe wanting to be some kind of guru in something if not everything before (8-O lol)... as close as to the time right before the chair collapsed under me.... Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise because, after the fall, I couldn't even move my own butts... forget about complicatedness and sophistication... (although I won't really mind suing someone to get some quickbucks... 8-O lol oops...)

On a second thought...

I don't really remember what it was like to be me a bit more than 2 years and 2 months ago....

One thing I know is... as long as I have my basics covered including having the ability to read and write, to breath, to swallow, to not have really bad ear-rinin, as well as to have the choice to move or not to move.... and, of course, to make a simple living, I am happy--- (sounds sort of like I am asking a lot... just task analysis I guess...)

It seems to be easier to maintain a state of not sophisticated and not intellectual than vice versa.

Also seem to be easier to be happy this way.

Both mama and I agree... I don't want no men too much aspired to sophistication and intellectualisation... It would be better to find someone "simple-ly" happy.

Maybe this is some side effect of synaptic pruning.... 8-O lol

No comments: