Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Time and transfer

People have been laughing at my due diligence with the Mafia War....

It was the only one thing really that I could do when words made no sentences.

The only thing I could say is that... since there is nothing else I could really do, at least, by the time I grow out of the inconvenient state, I could say that I also live through the life as a peudo-gamer in Mafia War.

Now that I am finally getting my cognition, emotion and motivation back.... I am getting ready to move on making use of all these things that did not come by easy....

All that I want from Mafia War now is to get to the state of finishing all jobs, which is a state that really sucks as I have been told by higher level gamers, and to live through the process of getting it done...

Then, I came to the realisation that... it now takes twice the time to regenerate "energy" that is required to do "jobs" with which, experiences could be gained so as to level up.

Some of my Mafia members informed me that.... I am not alone and this is a known glitch in one version of the game....

Just as I was starting to get annoyed by the reduced energy regeneration rate and how it is slowing down my progression, I came to this realisation....

This is the process itself.... since not all of them 5 million players on facebook in Mafia War have the chance to see the function of time in--- how to I put it.... slow motion?

"How appropriate and opportune!"

As if this is the transferring of my tardy existence to da gaming self... (or hopefully...)

No comments: