Saturday, August 8, 2009

Gaming

In between my doing the homework thing, I check back to Mafia War... finding myself short on pesos in Cuba to buy me da 1800 pesos jeep to capture an army post...

Da doe ain't come easy on the streets in Cuba...

So I found myself thinking...

"Gotta find someone rich to attack to get my pesos..." 8-O lol 8-X

The funny thing is... when attacking people in New York, usually, I attack each person only one time since the payoff of jobs is much higher...

However, since Pesos are harder to come by, I find myself become a ruthless attacker on the street in Cuba with this strange mentality developing-- like what one other player said before, "I don't have respect for people who do not bank their money."

Alas... all else I have accomplished not through them thoughtless days and nights...

One thing I could say to myself now is that... at least, about five years after, now I am back to gaming, which would make it more legit for me to speak of the educational implications of computer games... 8-O lol 8-X

And, speaking of violence and violent games...


No comments: