Saturday, August 8, 2009

Reasoning

After I finished writing the last paragraph in my homework, I realized that I have gained something new today... the ability to reason...

What I mean is that...

What I have been able to do up to yesterday is to rearrange and paraphrase statements, including facts, made by other people... (speaking of the conventional Chinese wisdom of the 天下文章一大抄 phenomena 8-O lol oops)

However, today, I am able to produce sentences like the following:

"The following policies are in accordance with the criteria set forth by the Tinker Test. Vandalism and disruptive use of the network could result in disruptions in the school operations. Vandalism and the attempt for unauthorized login to other people’s account could be considered as an invasion to others' right."

Gotta say though... I am not quite sure how sound the reasoning might or whether my interpretation is correct or not.... Guess this has more to do with the comprehension of the content rather than the cognitive processing itself...

In other words, it just occurred to me that what I have been taking notes about is the processing itself-- sort of independent of the contents.... although perhaps I am the only person on this planet who didn't know it.... 8-O 8-X

No comments: