Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dosage

Went to see my shrink earlier...

Asked to lower dosage...

After a long deliberation, it feels like I had bullied the doctor into agreeing for another 50 mg decrease in Seroquel... provided I agreed to switch to whatever meds he has in mind shall another 50 mg still make me feel all drugged out...

Vented out a lot of my frustration built up all these times.

Can't read... can't writing... can't function like this... inhuman to function like a walking zombie... everyday walking for the portal of cognition to open to take a bit of peep on what cognitive processing means... can't live as such my life...

Concern? A risk I am willing to take and have to take at the potential expense of my psychiatric condition. I fully appreciate the risk especially when knowing what the risks entail...

Feel bad that the shrink has to take it...

On a second thought, poor guy but that's why he is the psychiatrist... consider it projection or venting, period... oops...

Thought of what I heard yesterday in Criminal mind...

The forensic psychologist went to see his mother in the nut house. He asked the doctor to let him stay overnight on the couch with his mother. The mother said to the psychiatrist, "I will scratch you eyes off if you want to keep him longer." The doctor said nothing and left. The mother said, then, to the son something like, "The good thing when you are crazy." 8-O

Gotta go for another short walk trying to get the head move.

Don't know whether you could tell... flat and stall...

No comments: