Monday, August 24, 2009

The fool

As I do my walk down the busy blocks on Broadway while letting the qi moving my body, there is usually nothing much upstairs....

I move and my body moves... and I happily move on being a fool... repeatedly listening in my head "Parsifal" at points...

I could think or I might be able to think...

Yet, it is a preferable state for me to be in... feeling only the movement of the body and no thinking....

At nights, I spend hours and at least one hour in my room--- turn on the TV and let the body move... There might be sensory stimuli coming through my eyes and ears.... However, in the similar state of mind, nothing really up there....

I don't know what I do still...

I have no idea what meditation means still...

Ain't no point trying to see the applicability of them namings no more.... since the state is the state and the phenomena are the phenomena themselves.

At times I do ponder....

Could my constantly become overdose by Seroquel have anything to do my daily prolonged state of willing being a fool?

Could the nothing-upstairs-ness have an impact on my neurological state of being? Or how could the dosages keep on going down and I keep on getting overdosed?

Then I performed some simple search.... finding the following link talking about spontaneous Qigong...

http://www.qigonginstitute.org/html/qigonghealth.php#SpontaneousQigong

Interesting paragraphs... reminding me of the violent shaking and gentle moves at their own given points...

At the same time, could them movements be considered as seizures by modern science since they take over the control as soon as I relax? 8-O

Can't be thinking to much there of though for da fool.... think more... potentials... delusional thoughts....

Where is the balance?

Perhaps, just be a fool

No comments: