Tuesday, August 25, 2009

On fear

There has been this fear for the resurrection of the positive symptoms....

More specifically, the symptoms involving fear, harm and death...

I have been afraid of their combat in the past few months as the dosage of Seroquel kept on getting decreased and decreased.....

Then I thought.... so they say....

The biggest fear is the fear itself....

So I thought again....

What is the point of fearing for the fear? For, shall the fear comes.... deal with in dasein and beyond.

Sort of like, shall I be deemed to flip around involuntarily like a live fish on a cutting board for a few more nights, leave them dasein to dasein and in dasein. What is the point of worrying about the moments when it is here not?

Sounds simple but I guess it takes practice.... One thing I have learned so far through my useless existence of the past few months I guess... 8-O lol 8-X

No comments: