Friday, August 14, 2009

What I can't stand

What I really can not stand is when people do not keep their words....

It is not as if I am never guilty of it... However, if it involves only me and I could keep my words, I will do it... (speaking of which I was supposed to have called up this friend of mine back two nights ago...)

It, especially, drives me crazy when people feel they could change their mind about plans while I have to be the middleman...

For instance, mama kept on telling this lady about going to the park for a picnic for all these days...

All of a sudden, this morning she seemed to have a change of mind and wanted me to tell the lady that maybe we would simply do a walk around the park.... and maybe we should go hang out with this other friend instead...

That got me annoyed... so I told her... you can't just cancel someone out like that?! That is purely awful...

So I had to contact this lady and told her that maybe we would just do a walk around the park...

Then I got home and my mom talked about the picnic again...

So I her told... Stop changing like that... I had to contact the other person about your wanting to change the plan and now you decided all in your own mind to have the plan changed again...

Keep your word or stop it, period. It gets me annoyed having to be the middleman this way and such I can't stand....

No comments: