Saturday, August 15, 2009

Evil and nice

Someone came into the office yesterday when I was busy counting pages... me specifically... busy trying to remember the numbers so that I didn't have to do recounts again on the same pages I had processed...

Ended up, that nice looking gentleman thought I "looked evil." 8-O oops... here comes the true color...

So I have reiterated so many times before... the closest I am to being an angel is called an angle in disguise... or, perhaps I am just being what they say the New Yorkers are... tough on the outside... (good excuse) 8-O lol

Then, earlier this evening, my mama talked to me about how it actually is very nice for me to show this lady that I came around the other day at work...

Well, regardless how evil I might be and although it is not really my intention to be nice since, both fortunately and unfortunately, my head is not really in trying to make myself seem nice (oops), it actually is very nice to do people nice most of the times... because, when I think of how nice people have been to me regardless whether I am a stranger or not...

So, to my mama I replied...

"The good thing about being nice to people is that... It is not necessary that they have to be nice back to you... One day, they will be nice to someone else simply because they thought of how you were to them... nice... Isn't that nice?!"

No comments: