Saturday, August 8, 2009

Da mouth

Something strange happened today when I went hanging out...

The topic of my drinking hot water came up and, although knowing people were joking around, these words came so very smoothly out of my mouth...

".... I will take my business somewhere else..." 8-O (sounding as if I am bringing any business... oops...)

So I thought...

Cognitive overload induced channel leaking...

Just when I was feeling a bit sorry about how them things out from da mouth might not sound so nice....

I came to realize... so I have reiterated so many times...

I never promise you a rose garden.... and as has been so very eloquently put before... the closest I could get to be angelic is "an angle in disguise"... 8-O lol oops...

At the same time, this thought occurs to me... this kinda weather... seems like maybe I shall lock myself up at home.... safer this way... 8-X

No comments: