Thursday, May 28, 2009

Comedy

Just heard today that my application for an I-20 extension was denied.... something I heard of before but never knew what it really entails... (OK.. Now I know what it feels to have it denied... I now have my empirical experience about it... God... Another useless experience unnecessary to the ordinary people... lol sigh)

So I went on with my daily walk.... and pondered at time what I have done in life that might be of some worth...

Then, I thought of the following clips that really captures, at this point, how I feel...





So spoke Woody Allen and so I thought of my fledgling life so far... comedy is tragedy in time...

Noting grilling, thrilling or any other -ing proceeding by words ending with rill... 8-O

And, I thought, again.... even if I were to be writing a little comedy-like script about my life so far, a comedy might it be not since it doesn't feel all that tragic at all... 8-O lol sigh

And, perhaps, my good friend is right again... the reason why I have them experiences unnecessary to ordinary people is because I can't help striving for what I want... 8-O lol

Shall there be anything true in it... so I thought on my way back home... decisions I have made and consequences I have faced... regrets have I not... Just thank God and all else for giving me the try....

And, shall I walk out of it breaking apart without falling into pieces this round... I shall be happy to say to myself... at lesat and at last, lesson learned...

No comments: