Sunday, May 24, 2009

More about them two dreams

One thing was in my mind when I spoke of them two dreams I have back a few days ago... something about expressing myself...

The thing is that, the other day, when I was having a dinner with this girlfriend of mine, I told her about them experiences of having esophageal spasm ....

After listening to my narration, she provided me with this alternative perspective...

The throat is one of the Seven Chakras or energy centers...

What it be like if I was feeling choked in the throat because I felt I was unable to express myself and speak my beliefs, or, it is be a manifestation of my learning to express myself and speak my mind?

Speaking of the confusions of interpretations especially in the realm of dream interpretations.... 8-O lol

No comments: