Wednesday, May 20, 2009

dream

Last night after I went to bed, I laid there waiting for the arrival of a good night sleep... or, simply sleep...

Then, this strange thing happened again.... something happened before...

It was as if I jumped right into REM state of sleep... without even falling asleep...

It was as I was going into dreams after dreams... shall it be the right naming...

In between, there resides the moments when I could consciously think to myself...

"I am still awake... yet, dreaming..."

What I vaguely recall.... them moments when I thought my torso was moving.... though, in the ensuing moments of awakening, I found myself have moved not...

How long did it last.... might have been hours....

What did I dream of? No recollection....

Could it be what they call as NREM parasomnia? God knows...

The only thing I knew....

The alarm clock went off and I knew that, although the sleep had been cut short, I did wake up in the morning....

No comments: