Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two dreams

Most of the dreams I woke up from are immediately forgotten...

There were two really strange dreams that I still remember so very vividly although it has been days if not weeks since I had these dreams...

So, one night, I had a dream that I was trying to use Oprah's coupon to get the grilled chicken meal from KFC. At some point, I realised that they had given me two wings and I tried to exchange one of the wings for a leg instead.... That was when I woke up from da KFC dream...

I think it was the day after...

I had another dream that stuck in my head...

Someone was walking his dog... The doggie pooped and the owner was going to simply walked away leaving the doggie doo behind. I don't think I really wanted to tell the guy to clean up after his dog... Yet, I stopped him from walking away. At the end of the dream, the guy picked the doggie doo up.... And... I woke up...

People say that the content of dreams are often the manifestation of thoughts we did not get to processed in the day time.......

So I thought about these two dreams of mine...

Some pretty deep contents I gotta say.... food and shit... the deepest concern in my mind?! 8-O lol

On a second thought... so goes this wise Chinese saying... Life is but eat, drink, poop and pee only..... 8-O lol

No comments: