Monday, May 25, 2009

Thoughts

Last night, I spoke of how the dreams could be interpreted as having something to do with expressing myself...

The matter of the fact is that...

It has nothing so much about how I am communicating with the others...

Rather...

It has more to do with my internal thoughts... having to do with something like them symptoms of thought broadcasting and how people could access my thoughts...

In other words, what I need to learn is about them thoughts internal.... a process proceeds them thoughts external...

At the same time, since I am a very slow learner, as evident by the amount of time it takes for me to finish many of the classes, I went and got some peppermint oil for them esophageal spasm that comes and go at its own will... such as last night... a time when I had so much trouble swallowing the naproxen pill that I was starting to worry whether I would get choked on da pill... 8-O lol 8-X

(So they say... although there is no one single treatment that could cure esophageal spasm, for some people, a few drops of the peppermint oil in the water might help.... Personally, I would prefer to have it tested not.... Yet, shall I unfortunately have the chance to test it out... will let you know whether, for me, it works.... 8-O 8-X)

No comments: