Thursday, May 21, 2009

Factoring out

Another insight I gained after last night's posting was that...

I have attributed the much of the experiences (e.g., dissociation, depression) to nicotine withdrawal so far...

What it be like if the plausible decreased level of dopamine, as a result of lowered nicotine level, might have contributed to da thing called getting overdosed on Seroquel again, given that the dosage of Seroquel is the only factor that is controlled for... through all these ups and downs?

Whether there is anything true in the given plausibility is another issue...

One thing I can't understand is... what takes it so long this time for me to think of it?

Could it be... I had a preconceived notion and the preconceived notion dominated my view despite the multiplex nature of the conditions?

No comments: