Saturday, May 30, 2009

Clinical experiences

So, I spent the later part of the afternoon trying to apply for a position at a psychiatric department...

When writing the cover letter, I stated the kind of bluh bluh bluh and bluh bluh bluh that I have done... and bluh bluh bluh...

At some point, I wanted to include a sentence to tell them how passionate I am about mental health issues....

There I got really stalled...

After all that I have said and done all these years....

I put in a word.... clinical experiences.... 8-O lol

Then, I thought...

And, just like what this friend of mine have it put...

I am so very studious (believe it or not) that I have to go into them myself to understand them phenomena... 8-O lol

Ya... clinical experiences...

And, of course, I did not put down them three times of institutionalization in my resume... clinical experiences.... 8-O lol oops 8-X

No comments: