Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Greedy

As I am trying to climb back on the wagon of smoking cessation, I am back to a state of using food as a means to deal with da oral fixation, which used to get fulfilled through the act of smoking.

So, before I got off work, I took a piece of cookies....

This friend of mine looked at me and commented...

"You must be very greedy."

Followed by something like...

"You eat so much."

I replied.

"I just want to eat." 8-O lol

This reminds me of this old scenario that took place when I was in high school.

I love spicy food and inhuman grade of spicy food.

One day, a group of us went to get some noodle soup...

I added hot chilly pepper and added even more....

Finally, this guy I hardly knew looked at me and said...

"You must be really greedy."

I stared at him and said, "What?"

"The hot chilly pepper is the most expensive spice and you added so much."

The confusion of interpretations.... and amazing how people could come up with these creative thinking--- almost competitive to my potential for tangential thinking.... 8-O lol

Maybe I am greedy... though, honest to God, I have no idea how the first thoughts coming to their minds would be the concept of greed....

For me, I simply see a pig that loves food especially when it is spicy.... 8-O lol

On a second thought, they are right... pigs eat.... 8-O lol

No comments: